When it comes to buying groceries online, there are a few basic rules to follow: 1) Be sure to get a coupon or coupon card in your cart.
The best deal often has a free shipping offer, so you can snag that savings while you’re shopping.
2) Make sure you get the correct size order.
You want a lot of food items in your order.
So, if you’re ordering a salad and don’t have enough lettuce, try ordering an entire salad instead.
3) Get your order filled in advance.
You might need to make changes to your order, or you might have to wait a little longer for the items you ordered to arrive.
4) Be patient.
You probably won’t have to pay for everything, but you might need more than what you bargained for.
5) Remember to keep an eye on the store’s prices.
If the store doesn’t have an on-site pickup, you might not get the items your order was ordered for.
6) Don’t take your shopping to a different location.
There’s a chance that your local store might not carry all the products you want.
7) Keep in mind that grocery prices are subject to change.